Sinister: Walter Mitty and L'Express

Sam Devere samiamx at xxx.com
Thu Aug 27 15:49:50 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

For a list where dreaming is often referenced, I'm very surpised that
Walter Mitty (the fictional character) has never been mentioned -- at
least to my knowledge.  He is the ultimate dreamer.  I think he would
make a splendid subject should B&S write a muse about him.

To answer your question Philippe, precisely.

Sam