Sinister: Dave Matthews

Scott Turner Scott_Turner at xxx.COM
Thu Aug 27 16:50:13 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Howdy Sam,

I was sentenced to 4 years at the University of Richmond betwen 90 and 94
and used to see Dave Matthews every wednesday night at the Flood Zone with
at first about five other people, then 10, then 20, then 50, then100, and
then all of a sudden he's playin' arenas.

It was so fun when he was just a nobody.

Everyone get down on one hopeless-unbeliever-knee and pray that this
doesn't happen to our beloved Belle and Sebastian!!!!!!  ARRRRRRGGGGG, how
that would suck.

.scott