Sinister: The 12 months of Sinister

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 27 18:43:53 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Happy birthday one and all!

The party's in full swing, the people are dancing, David's winning the
Connect 4, PJ's eaten all the cakes and Keith's sitting in the corner
pissed. So before we start playing charades (Oh no! Not "The Unbearable
Lightness of Being" again!), as is traditional at times of great joy, it's
time to start singing carols. Most of you know the tunes, so let's hear
everyone singing. Shall we start with "The 12 months of Sinister"? [*]

In the twelth month of Sinister, Honey gave to me...
12 tracks on the album
11 "unsubscribe sinister"s
10 unreleased songs
9 days of list songs
8 musicians playing
7 list crushes for Keith & Tag
6 months of "mixing time"
5 lewd and lacivious posts...
4 London picnics
3 Manchester gigs
2 turtle-neck sweaters
and the Sons of Showaddywaddy!

Wasn't that fun? Now you've got until the 4th, 5th and 7th of September
until "Hark, The Herald Angels Sing"...

The Tall Git

[*] I know that it is in fact traditional to start the carol-singing with
"Once in Stuart David's City". But we're not going to, because it's pish.