Sinister: sleeves and reviews and alleged birthdays

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Fri Aug 28 10:53:22 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

anyone who doesn't particularly want to go to the rolling stones site
can instead go and peek at the cover on the Tangents site. whilst there
you can also read an article/review, but this of course is optional...
simply go the address below and click on 'cock fun'. Anyone who does
read the article, please don't be dissappointed by the apparent sense in
it, it was sort of originally written for real newspapers and i'll
probably pen something more typically nonsensical as a proper review
soon.

don't know why everyone is saying happy birthday to the list, either,
since i, the duke of harringay started running my own (the ORIGINAL!)
Sinister mailing list back in July 12th 1974 after bumping into the boy
Murdoch on Troon prom, where he was engaged in penning trite poetry
about sandcastles and herring. I of course was writing stuff that was
miles better and to his credit he was a quick learner. he was also much
more handsome, so we decided he should be a popstar, and i started the
Sinister mailing list using old tins tied to string as a means of
spreading the word. Of course he doesn't remember that, just as Stuart
David doesn't remember ripping off my ideas for Looper a year later.
Bastards.

But i still love you Paul :-)

muddled and muddied,

your darling duke
xx
--

'all of our dreams are dying of overdoses'

Tangents On-Line http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK
tangent at lineone.net