Sinister: Arab what???

Trond Høili Trond.hoili at xxx.no
Fri Aug 28 13:08:37 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

I don't speak English very well, so.............

I've been been reading dictionarys, I've been asking people on the
street and I've been banging my head into walls but my search for
knowledge hasn't given me anything but a soar head. Well, I want to
know, so what IS an arab strap??????

Thanks
Trondy - "the boy with the fractured head"