Sinister: Outrageous request.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 28 14:42:17 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hello, I've been away for a bit.

 So would anyone with compassion burning and their soul and way too much
time on their hands perhaps like to fill me in on whats been going on
recently in Sinisterworld TM? . I have about three thousand digests
stacked up in my inbox (matron) and because I pick up my mail from my
geeky netcafe it would cost me roughly six months wages to read them
all.

 Just a paragraph or two would do it, some edited highlights that I can
play 'Life of Reilly' over the top of. Think of it as a great
opportunity to show off to an appreciative audience.

 Many thanks, Roryxxx