Sinister: offering accomodations in philly

matthew william snyder mwsnyder at xxx.edu
Fri Aug 28 18:36:13 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

hello all,

the fates appear to have smiled on the city of philadelphia,
and in the spirit of brotherly and sisterly love, i hereby
offer accomodations in philly for the weekend of the b&s
show, which if i am not mistaken is oct. 24th.  yes, yes, i
know, this is still unconfirmed, etc...

anyway, i have room for two guests on beds, and many more on
one of various floors and couches, and my friend julie can
offer couches/floorspace/maybe a bed or two for any listees
or listees' friends.  we both live in the city proper.

in return, all i ask is that you be clean, respectful, happy
and insanely enthusiastic about going to the show.  but then
again, aren't we all?

so anyway, if anyone wants a place to stay, get in touch with
me.  here's my info:

matthew snyder
2122 walnut st.
philadelphia, pa 19103
(215) 587-9268
matthew at pobox.com

and julie's...

julie gerstein
3957 baltimore ave.
phila, pa 19104
(215) 222-3568
julieger at sas.upenn.edu

i am also looking to go to shows in other cities, i.e. boston,
chicago, etc...  if anyone can offer a place to crash (floor
o.k.), please let me know.

BTW, we're both college students, and mostly not sketchy.
mostly.

-matthew