Sinister: Athens Or Bust

Blur245 at xxx.com Blur245 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 28 19:01:08 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hello and Greetings.
         Finally the news I wanted to hear B&S in Georgia(even though I live
in Florida).I was just wondering if all you southern folks on the mailing list
maybe wanted to have a get together before the show,a little dinner or
something.Let me know as I am making the 8 hour track up to the show.Also
anyone from Atlanta going to Jesus and Mary Chain Sept 22nd.
        My favorite songs on the TBWTAS are:
               1.Sleep the clock Around
               2.Dirty Dream#2
               3.TBWTAS
           I like the little jam session on Space Dream