Sinister: Toto Le héros

Philippe GARNIER Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Fri Aug 28 13:40:39 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Toto Le Héros, the film by Jaco Van Dormael (who is from belgium and not
from france), is programed next monday (20h45, Paris time) on the
french-german television network ARTE. I dont know how you can get this
channel in the UK, so watch all the satellite over your heads.

Philippe

PS : why do I listen to "Sleep The Clock Around" 550times a day ?