Sinister: dim dim 40 watt

brad parachute at xxx.net
Sat Aug 29 02:14:06 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

yeah...i'm happy i guess. i mean it could be better, but if the only
place i could see them was standing knee deep in eel shit, i'd still go.
but the 40 watt in athens? it's such a not good place to see belle and
sebastian. how about someone who knows the promoter tell him to get on
the horn and call up smith's olde bar in atlanta. that's the best club
for belle and sebastian. carpeted floors, round stage with a curtain,
waitresses who come to your table so you don't have to fight your way
through the crowd for beer.....perfect place. the 40 watt? damn.

anyway, i'm going. if anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

and anyone who caught my vic chesnutt reference...i love you.

-brad