Sinister: B&S on MTV News

Nicola4230 at xxx.com Nicola4230 at xxx.com
Sat Aug 29 03:43:53 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

ohmigod!!! did you just see that?? kurt loder announced "TBWTAS" release on
MTV news... "from the melodious belle and sebastian" to be precise... and then
they showed the cover of the album, BASTARDS!!! i have been *intentionally*
trying to wait to see it until the release date :-(  alas, but another small
pleasure in life snatched from my grasp... but I'm over it now.
Maybe this means they will get some more coverage on MTV? good thing or bad
thing?
I'm getting so excited & can't wait to hear it!!!

have to go back to watching TV....
tara belle