Sinister: B&S on MTV News

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Sat Aug 29 05:54:14 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

oh dear.  I feel sick.  barsky!  i'm going to new zeland to be sick and
hide away with my 12"s/and 45s that no one will ever discover.  go away.

I've got a slightly, sick feeling in the bottom of my stomach, like i'm
standing on top of a very high building.. but this isn't chocolates and
roses, it's dirtier than that, like some small animal who only creeps out
at midnight...

-teri, who was feeling quite lovely with a sesh with space ghost and my
flatmate and a
nice bonus spent at the record shoppe.  (arnold, cerys/space duet, gastre
del soul, and some other delights...)

 http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -
Inspired by
the writings of the eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"I may sit in a bar where the cocktails are
but I really don't feel like talking
I ride around and let the darkness fall
'cause I've got a sense of perfection
and nothing else makes sense at all."