Sinister: I hear music, sweet sweet music, la la la la la la la!

Gidgette16 at xxx.com Gidgette16 at xxx.com
Sat Aug 29 07:34:29 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

hello everyone one...

i'm new to the list..i have observing you all for a trollop of weeks now and
find you all to be such wonderfully pleasant people.  i would like to
introduce myself, my name is shawn and i'm from new jersey or as it has been
referred to, "new joisey"  well anyway i would love to get to know you all
oodles more.  but to add something relevant to this letter here is my favorite
list song that i sing every morning...

<<hearts, stars, clovers, diamonds, and blue moons>>
otherwise known as the list of marshmellows in lucky charms which have now
been replaced by new "around the world" marshmellows which include the liberty
bell, mount everest, big ben, statue of libertey's torch, pyramid, tour
d'eiffel, leaning tour of pisa, and a small orange blob.

well goodnight all.....

love and kisses shawnie....and remember viva variety