Sinister: Monday Glasgow Gig Meet up

Chris Leonard calnd at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 29 13:58:20 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hello there!

Right here's a plan for Monday for those who are going to the Glasgow gig.
We meet in the Java Cafe on Gibson Street at 16:30 hours.   How's that?
They sometimes have food, if not there's a take away next door and ho ho a
pub.

For those who don't know how to get there I shall now tell you.  Get the
Underground to Kelvinbridge; it's dead close to there.   Leave the station
by the main exit i.e. go up the big escalator to Great Western Road.  Turn
right and walk smartly to the traffic lights.   Turn right again and you
should be able to see the park.  Walk right down this road and try not to
be distracted by the "World of Video" shop.  Java cafe is at the far
corner, across from the church.

If anyone's coming can you mail me today or tomorrow so we can keep an eye
out for you.

And it's nearly competition deadline time, you'd better get the finger out.
 And I just got the wee tam/big huge string band original first pressing
vinyl record, so I'm chirpy.  chirp.

incredible string chris