Sinister: Listen, this is pish, I'm leaving...

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 29 15:14:28 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Why is it that at every gig I've been to in Cambridge recently, there's
been a bloke in the audience waving a sink plunger? This is getting beyond
bizarre. I think we need a prize for whoever waves the most surreal item
at the gigs next week...

Well anyway, the summer has come to an end (albeit the clodest and wettest
summer for about 10 years... So much for global warming...), and I
finished work yesterday. So now I'm going back to my parents' place in
Yorkshire for the next month. Unfortunately you can't get rid of me that
easily, as I'll still see loads of you hopefully at the gigs next weekend;
but I'm departing from the list as of, ooh, about 30 minutes time. Be good
while I'm gone, don't do anything I wouldn't do...

If anyone wants to get in touch (about the gigs for example...) you can
try my other address The_Tall_Git at hotmail.com which might get to me
sooner, or if it's urgent, like you need somewhere to stay near Leeds or
something, email Ed Mason on emason at move.u-net.com who's got my phone
number (I'm sure he won't mind!)

And remember, if you see a devilishly handsome virile young man at any of
the gigs, it won't be me. But if you see someone ridiculously tall it
probably will be, so come and say hello!

TTFN,
The Tall Git