Sinister: Monday Glasgow Gig Meet up

secret shop at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 18 15:49:14 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

chris wrote:

Right here's a plan for Monday for those who are going to the Glasgow gig.
We meet in the Java Cafe on Gibson Street at 16:30 hours.   How's that?
They sometimes have food, if not there's a take away next door and ho ho a
pub.

linda wrote:

Oon-from-Thailand off the 3.17 train at Central Station on Monday.
Honey and I will probably go as well, and then the suggestion is to get
something to eat/drink in Java and the surrounding area (unless anyone
has any other suggestions)and go on to the "gig".  Chris want more
people to meet Oon so that it looks like he has lots of friends.
Meet at John Smiths at 6.30?
Let me or Chris know who's going to turn up.
Does this sound like a reasonable paln?

and now i write:

damn, pipped to the post because we failed to send our message before
leaving london this morning!
anyhow, i had organised some entertainment for you in advance and had
thought along similiar lines:
at 4/4:30 pm another jeepster band 'snow patrol' who keith recently decribed
as 'quite good actually' after spending the previous few weeks trying to say
they weren't, will be doing a special instore to celebrate the release of
their debut album 'songs for polar bears'.
this will last about 1 hour maximum, from where we intended to take a trip
down to the java cafe! and that's where chris leonards plan overlaps mine :)

so the running order for the day seems to go something like this;
if you arrive early see snow patrol do an astounding instore at missing
records on wellington st (nr central station!).
if you finish work at 6, head for java cafe
if you arrive in the town about 7:30, head straight to the venue on maryhill
road.

this should all now be cool, and we're sorry for not mailing this info
yesterday when we had it.

one last thing - how do ppl with outlook express cope? we're in java now and
this is THE worst program we have EVER used.

so that's it,
bye from david and katrina, happily wasting an afternoon in glasgow :)
/me has a big grin on my face

please note that though we may check the archives tomorrow - we're not
really contactable at the moment due to outlook express being poo!

see you all later!