Sinister: Re:a sinister fairy tale.

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Sat Aug 29 23:14:13 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Suzannah wrote:
<<Urrrrr! I don't get it, what is it meant to mean? The sinister list, the
band
eh? Explain!!!>>
 Oooh, I think I've just worked it all out. It sounds bad.It's the list isn't
it? Someone else's ego's been trodden on.Everyone's so grumpy these days.
Cheer up!
         Anyway, while I'm on the subject, is anyone on the list telepathic?
Statistically, there must be some. It's hard to tell. I used to think that
everyone who wore navy-blue was telepathic, 'til I got some navy-blue socks,
and I realised that I was wrong.
        Noisy pubs are OK, if you're in a shop,or a busy street, you can think
about what ever you like, and train tunnels too, but anywhere else, I reckon
they can hear you think all the time. And if they make eye-contact, they can
read your whole brain like a bus timetable.
  Anyway, telepaths, let me know the limits of your powers, I'm curious.
Did anyone else know that Bryan MacLean from Love auditioned for the Monkees?
I didn't. The Monkees are my new favourite thing. I love them. They kick ass.
(9 sleeps to go. 21 if you're a cat. 49 if you're a student.)
Alan Brazil

'New Frosted Magic Charms...They're magically delicious!'