Sinister: Girl on a bicycle

ahalter ahalter at xxx.edu
Sun Aug 30 01:46:33 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

i too have caught bicycling fever and had visions all summer of flying
about los angeles on a bicycle...
and the dream came true about 10 days ago when i bought my very own bike
that i love like a pet...
unfortunately i was hit by a car yesterday...
haha! it sounds like a joke doesnt it? but really really its true! i am
obviously fine since i sit here writing of it but it was not exactly
something i was expexcting...
and now my bike is sad and needs a new wheel because it has been all
bent...
i guess i just like to brag that i was hit by a car... it sounds so
shocking and in a way dreadfully romantic as well... plus it is a perfect
ice breaker witness 'o how are you ?' ... 'im alright considering i was
just hit by a car!'
it was the man in the cars fault too i was even on the sidewalk and he
plowed straight into me!
so there you go list! my adventure of the week neatly summed up! im
getting my bicycle fixed tomorrow and ill be off again! hooray!
love and limps
allison