Sinister: 'travel is to spread yourself all over the world'

Amanda Bergman swanarama at xxx.com
Sun Aug 30 06:07:10 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

and in a few hours, i will be spreading myself all over england.

well, not all over. just the south, for now. mainly the sunny (?)
coastal towns of portsmouth and brighton, and then london for the gig on
the 7th. i look forward to seeing everyone there!

fitting, i suppose, that at the same time as the year anniversary of the
list is upon us, i am making my half-year long excursion to the UK. the
b&s list has been a big part of what helped me make the decision to take
this trip. in fact, this list has been a big part of my life the past
year (in various incarnations) and though i sometimes get the impression
that it's at the same time a horribly pathetic thing and a remarkably
wonderful thing, i'm nontheless glad it's worked out that way.

thanks to honeypaul especially, for making this global collective
possible.

counting the hours (16) till she will be reunited with her list crush,
Amanda x x

"If you are good at anything, that is beauty."
          --from _Taxi Driver Wisdom_

visit *Red Roses for Me* fanzine (and records for sale)
           http://surf.to/redroses