Sinister:i know we are so over it but i just had an epiphany..

Gidgette16 at xxx.com Gidgette16 at xxx.com
Sun Aug 30 07:02:06 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

good-evening or -day everyone....

i can never tell the difference between the two any longer...anyway i know we
are all completely and utterly over the whole list song bandwagon but i just
thought of one, it was an epiphany if you may, bank holiday by blur is a total
list song and i thought that i should share the "wealth" and tell you all
about it.  okay, i never know what to write and my feet hurt so i think i'm
going to go to bed.  perhaps i'll have some b&s content next letter,,,,i do
hope and i'm sure you all do as well.

love and kisses, shawnie

"rain or shine i'm happiest when i'm with tuxedo mask"