Sinister: ESP

James thunderw at xxx.uk
Sun Aug 30 20:22:32 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

"Anyway, while I'm on the subject, is anyone on the list telepathic?
Statistically, there must be some. It's hard to tell. I used to think that
everyone who wore navy-blue was telepathic, 'til I got some navy-blue
socks,
and I realised that I was wrong."

sometimes I'm a wee bit psychic. it's not exactly telepathy, and it's
nothing to be relied upon, but it's better than nothing. it's like a
trembling, timid runt of a sixth sense, that can't quite decide on how and
when to manifest itself. that doesn't help you much does it? I do wear blue
quite a lot.

Molly
xx