Sinister: Competition Closed

Chris Leonard calnd at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 31 11:50:44 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

good morning cats,

The competition is now closed for entry.   I was going to post a summary of
all entries using my special program to determine median weights and
success probabilities.  But I left that at work as well as with most of the
entries and now I'm on holiday for a fortnight.  But don't fret I'll pop in
just before I pick up Oon from the overseas elephant service.  Expect some
figures on.....thursday.

spokay dokat,