Sinister: B&S Listening Party in SF on Labor Day

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Mon Aug 31 17:26:02 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hi chickadees,

Well i'm afraid to say that the above is no longer! At least as far as this
little kitten is concerned...
I've not been able to obtain an advance copy of "TBWTAS", and although the
party is pretty much sorted otherwise, it would be defeating the purpose to
sit around all night listening to their old stuff wouldn't it?
Beside the point, I have a dreadful horrible disgusting sinus infection
(awwww poor baby!!) and am not up for playing hostess.

Thanks in order to Tasha, who really *is* awesome for offering her home as a
meeting spot, and lurking listee James for offering his friend's cafe in San
Jose.  Also the bonny bunch at the Edinburgh Castle who let us reserve a
room there for the festivities.

Might I add that Brazilian Independence Day is that same day, and THEY are
sure to have the best parties anyway!!!

Just one week til the new album and the first show! Reading the Sinister
digests now usually takes up the first hour of every work morning, I'm
afraid after the inevitable flurry of posts after these events I will get
NOTHING done all day...

sick tired and sleepless:-(
tara