Sinister: hey, what happened to the bank holiday james bond film?

debbie debbie.prior at xxx.com
Mon Aug 31 19:15:26 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

hello people...
it has been forever since i used the computer and there are now about 200
squillion messages for me to read. Oops. And i am feeling sad as i failed
my driving test again today. Harrumph.

Is anyone meeting up before the gig tomorrow? I saw some posts for a monday
meet up but not a tuesday one (unless they were cunningly disguised under
different subject headings, i haven't had a chance to read them all yet- my
eyes are too sore)

I went through to Glasgow last week to find this community centre place. I
am scared now. I don't like the idea of trying to get back to the bus
station on my own. Does anyone know what time it's supposed to finish yet?
So i know if i'm gonna have to leave early or not...

Umm, that's all, i think...
Oh! Belated birthday greetings, of course!

love,
debbie xxx