Sinister: polaroid for the day

James thunderw at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 31 21:36:11 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

an ink polaroid from me. (I think I'll send one every day this week. it's a
tough week.)

this was taken last night at a horrid and pretentious licensed coffee bar
in the city. everyone is sitting around the table. they all look happy
chatting away. that's me at the far end with the alcopop, but I'm not
chatting, because I'm concentrating on staring at Gayle. Gayle's going to
Hong Kong on Saturday and she won't be coming back for eight months, so I'm
trying to transfer her face to memory in case I start to forget it. Gayle's
the lovely red-headed girl at the other end with the white wine and the
dinosaur badge.

Molly
xx