Sinister: you are dreaming,you are sleepy,you are stuck to your sheets

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Aug 31 23:52:33 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Dear Sinister People,

There is a gig tonight yes? I hope you are all safe and sound,everyone
arrived and everyone feeling fine! it will be nice to read the
experiences later,of the gig..i am already anticipating the wonderful
reviews..:)
To people who mailed me (and about tigermilk) i promise i will mail
you,it's just...i'm having trouble getting me lazy arse in gear..here i
even wrote a poem about it

Lazy..I am
why am i so lazy?
i really should be working
i should be doing good things
but no
could it ever be?
i am so damn

anyways,i won't be able to write to you till the weekend,but i promise
i  mail this weekend..i would tomorrow,but you know what time it
is...yes,back to dirty looks and dirty books,or however that rhyme
goes,at least i will have an excuse for avoiding certain people..(yes
french stalker! you hear me! away away!)i say there better be something
to distract me, (someone in edinburgh..send a cute scottish boy over for
an exchange program)i'm not ready to go back,no no no! oh don't make me
go back,i am too much enjoy running around in fields and not having to
do a THING anyways,it'll be sweet to see some of you in toronto (chances
are looking better) even if i can't get in,just look around out on zee
curb (or ditch) and we'll have a nice little chat... :) Remember,i'm the
sexy stock broker 45 year old..but i don't wear a toupee,so lock up your
daughters alright!

one more kiss please
genevieve xxx

(i won't say too much,cos i know there are people out there who need to
be surprised..but oh isn't the boy with the arab strap lovely lovely
lovely! stuart even says 'wank' which just shattered my image of
him..anyways,you better all be dancing when they play dirty dream #2!
that is SUCH a lovely dancing song..)

'i spent the summer wasting
the sky was blue beyond compare
i spent the summer wasting
the time was passed so pleasantly

7 weeks of river walkways
7 weeks of reading papers
7 weeks of feeling guilty
7 weeks of staying up allll night!'

sigh,how true stuart..! (he's so wise) no,summer don't leave yet...