Sinister: US SoundScan Position

Leo Hernandez lphernan at xxx.edu
Sun Aug 30 20:48:21 BST 1998

Hey,
   I don't think anyone has mentioned this...TBWTAS has debuted on the US
SoundScan Album Charts at 239!  Break out the bubbly!  The "little" indie
store I frequent can't keep a copy in-stock.  Uncle Sam's in Miami/Ft.
Lauderdale is becoming quite large, actually.  Erp, well, I can't exactly
say that I feel sorry for Best Buy and Blockbuster Music.  They'll get
theirs soon...

                                                    Leo

watching the shadows on the wall
tell me can you see my thoughts?