Sinister: new ep

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 1 00:45:43 GMT 1998

is the new ep going to be availible,for like everywhere?
or just the uk?

I shall have to be telling a certain cutie to reserve me a copy.
(yay! belle and sebastian give good opppurtunities to talk to
people...yeah,they THINK all you're interested is is music..silly
unsuspecting dillies)

dammit,i want to do a video...i'm going to do it.
(i can only use the schools cheap camera though,it won't look very
professional) does that band have to be in it...do they want to be?

meaning...would they come to woodsmoke,quebec to do filming? it's so
lovely up the mountains there...and today was so warm,if the weather
stays like this..they wouldn't have to bring much clothing (where's the
snow?) it made me feel happy..the windy was whirling all around me,and i
felt like a princess..or storm from the x-men who has wind-summoning
powers.

megan,i need your tough-girl assistance again! we should form a
gang,like the Switchblade Sisters.

fiddle faddle!
xxx g