Sinister: hello

azrael kwl96 at xxx.edu
Tue Dec 1 02:17:24 GMT 1998

well, kids, i'm back. and i've brought an ink polaroid with me:

these feet here, they're mine and Jonny's. mine are the ones in the reddish
steel-toe boots. his are the ones in the black zippered combat bots. we're
both wearing navy blue slacks so our legs are indistinguishable from each
other. it's hard to tell from the angle of this picture, but we're lying
down on his bed. there's the blue bedsheets over to the right. just our
feet in boots like that, all intertwined.
it's a punk rock romance.

-kerry
"red usually means caution. or beef if it's a bullion cube."
		-"toys"