Sinister: Re:criminations

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Tue Dec 1 07:46:26 GMT 1998

Well it's my first post in days.... forgive the curiosity-grabbing title....
but I guess I was just wondering how Stuart is able to write songs that
touch so many people on so many levels (witness "Seeing Other People",
coming out of my CD player now).  Wanted to chat so bad, but couldn't get
past the icon on my desktop when it asked which program I wanted to open the
chat in.  Perhaps a question for the Kitchen eventually, that....

Loved the Dirty Dream video scenarios, hope to see one on the telly soon.
My only idea involved peeling a carrot towards a framed Mona Lisa, the thin
peelings sticking to her face & breastplate region.  So I didn't post it.
Oh shit, I just did.  Is anyone else drunk on beer tonite?  Will anyone
forgive if that has an effect on this useless post, as long as I say
something relevant like:

"I sure hope I don't end up hating 'The Gate' just because everyone else
does", and "I sure hope they decide to tour here on the west coast of the
USA sometime before I have children old enough to appreciate them."

Or:    "Oooohhh, has anyone seen that Brier guy in the photo gallery (both
the "Now" photo and the "Baby" picture???  Mmmmmm).  I hear Honey had to do
some extensive air-brushing, but he looks Fiiiiiiiine.  (Fade to sound of
list-crushes swarming like a dozen crushing blows.)

I sure hope that the new TEEJAMMERS  e.p. is available here in the US, even
on import.  I've heard so much about the songs, but I'd like to meet them in
person.

You all (even those I've privately settled minor flames with) are the cat's
pyjamas (I mean that..)

i remain,      brier