Sinister: I am a witch, i am a witch, i am a witch

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Tue Dec 1 09:45:45 GMT 1998

hello sinister ones, having a sinister day i trust (or evening as may be) i
swear upon stu's arms of sex that i am not drunk righ tnow, im' just  really
silly and i've been sick for a day and i feel sort of dizzy so take that
into account. i thoght about getting a thing of pink champagne today but i
decided against it.   MMMM david kitchen mentioned amelia fletcher, how's
that for ah KISMET ??? not really cos ther ewas the whole she and me thread,
but i can't help it i think everything is an omen.
GAWD i'm so jealous i wish i lived int eh uk, i would be on tv talking about
the shiny apple, i'm going to cry now.  and let it be said that Neil is the
nicest guy in the world, there it was said, yah neil rawks ya know it
babee, that's one groovin cat and one swell fella in da house, give it up
i'm gonna shout out to my posse STUARTS   in DA HOUSE!!!!  oh yeah
Stuart murdoch has a Shiny Apple Posse

everyone, have you done your homework, are you scrawling the following
phrases on walls and stalls of your country roaming grounds and abroad: We
Rule the School, Le Pastie de La Bourgeoisie, Belle and Sebastian are God,
Stuart Murdoch Buffs My Apple,  For a Wicked Time Call Isobel....
???  get to work  people!!  rome wasn't  built in a day!

dirty dream idea i'm just going to think up one right now:   ok i was
thinking of this   yesterday and i forgot it. but it would be a cool dirty
dream vid.  they could fix up a place like the warhol factory and all dress
up as various superstars, stu m would be andy, and EDIE duh!!!  and there
could be shiny aluminum foil everywhere and decadent dancing and outrageious
fashion as implied by the GORGEOUS swell of the music of dirty dream!!!!!
there could be scenes with people playing fun games like pin the tail on the
donkey, or the stuart, and silver pants YEAH!  then at the end you cut to
outside the only window in the whole place which is down a hallway as we
excape away from the noise and profligation and fornication going on in the
Factory, and out the window across a shadowy moor, a tiny sweet cottage with
little cows chwing cud in the dark as the stars begin to fade, and in the
golden window a paddington bed-for-8 and all the belle imps nestled snugly,
clutching their baby blankets and ba-ba's and ..........
it WAS A DREAM!! GET IT???  *wooo* i'm so good!

Band members are you listening? million dollar idea!  *wooWOO*  money train,
all aboard......
(oh yeah and  dont' forget the part where sarah and isobel get it on)

i would like to  express that i totally understand the guy who posted about
coming to tears listenign to arab strap in a listening booth, having just
Discovered teh record today.  yeah i''ve had it for over a month, but( dont'
laugh at me!!!)  it just never did for me the way it did today, i played it
at least 7 times i'm sure.  whatever!   i won't  go on about it cos i'm sure
all you have gone over every bit of it  already.

FINALLY
Enough ALREADY with this talk of isobel's 'orifice"!!!!!!  i shall have you
drawn and quartered, you-you - Animals!  how  dare you.    it is just wrong
as wrong can be, and truly Wicked to boot, but in the worst sense.  you may
as well go on about MY orifice, well, go on, dont 'be shy about it, what
filth you wanna shove in there?  about time we stopped this perniciously
pornographic patriarchally poisoned nonsennse, and whip some arses into
shape.  no we will no have no such talk if i can help it.  it makes me ill
when sweet girls are made into dirty fantasies, and dont'  say i know  ti
was  your fantasy!   Hummph-- MEN!!!  you obviously haven't  been reading
your radical feminist manifestoes lately., well i've done your work for you,
and  NOW get ready for a pop Quiz!!
*RebelJo storms off in a huff, making a beeline for her machete case, and
picks up a Nutcracker on the way back*

i shall have my Isobel page up very soon, and rest assured that discussions
of orifices of any kind  will  be strongly discouraged therein!

(Joan of Arc) was once saluted by a soldier who  recognized her as "La
Pucelle"(the maid).  He bragged to a companion:  "If I could only get a hold
of her for a night, by God, she wouldn't be a virgin much longer."  Joan
heard and answered, "You mock God and yet you shall soon die."   In less
than an hour, the soldier
         --Intercourse,  .Dworkin

you watch me like TV, talk about me like a movie, you're so dirty...

Dream till you couldn't see her face but you saw everything else.....

*hearts and crosses*,
valerie solanas(sic)