Sinister: Make a Big Happy Christmas Feeling!

Michael Barrett Michael.Barrett at xxx.com
Tue Dec 1 09:24:47 GMT 1998

If you thought the christmas music in shops in the UK was bad, you should
try Japan.  Not only is it karioki-ised but it is blasted out on to the
streets as well, right up until when they shut at 10.00.

I'm afraid I have nothing of much interest to say.  I just had to get a
message to Kevan, and to communicate in English with somebody (or 800
somebodys (or the 6 somebodys that don't delete the mail straight away)). Oh
and I also voted in the new Groovy Interactive Multimedia Internet Java DVD
List Crush Doodah.  But I'm not saying who (nutcrackers can be dangerous
things).

Bastards - That's to every one who'll be getting It's Just a Wooden Hard-on
before me. I won't get it for weeks, unless there is some quick-ass
importing over here. Still, its probably shite. Or maybe pish.

Michael

Kevan - I'll have a look for your CDs later on in the week.  I don't have
your email address, so mail me (I hope you can read this from NY).  By the
way, how is the tournament going? Is Jason Donovan/Stuart Murdoch living up
to expectations or collapsing under the intense media pressure?  Is that
silver paint holding up?  Has Isobel pulled another Ronaldo and not turned
up at the final?  We need to know.