Sinister: isobel geekpage!!

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Tue Dec 1 12:51:19 GMT 1998

just wanted to announce that my Isobel Campbell Wee World of Worship is
finally online--in slightly abbreviated form, i.e. the Popstar crush link
and the chickfactore link are not up yet because i haven' had time to
transcribe painfully by hand, but it's a nerdy silly page anyway, so just
laugh at it, and you can read the chick factore interview when i post it.
and i might post  sarah's interview too.  gawd i just hate typing that
stuff, they're long interviews!!  but really good.

so please please PLEASE if you give a damn about the pointless adoration of
pop girls, send me a line and tell me it at least inspired you to pick some
violets or something.    and uh, i'm still waiting for the verdict on the
background, because my monitor is screwed up and so i can't really tell what
color it is.  yeah!  so tell me if it looks just incredibly ugly. on my end
it is a lovely blue, but it may in fact be Barbie pink.  so   goes my
monitor.  i might leave it even if it is.........ahh i  can find a better
one.

maybe sometime we can have a little list of worshipper nerds..  eh heh
'
i  wrote a song the other day, honest i did.  wrote it all myself in one
night. i wish yall could hear it. maybe sometime you can.  (if you're nice
enough)
no, i wouldn't wish that on anyone.

googlyeyed, starstruck and moonfaced,
lesley jo