Sinister: all my roudy friends are coming over tonight

brad parachute at xxx.net
Tue Dec 1 11:42:03 GMT 1998

hot-damn!

the list sure has gotten quiet lately, not that i mind.

so i started to come up with an idea for the dirty dream video, but i
only got as far as struan lying in bed with one of those little speech
bubbles floating over his head, like in cartoons, but it would show what
he was dreaming. and he'd be dreaming of mick eating a corndog naked.
with mustard dripping down his left nipple.

i could never get past that point, because everytime i thought about it
i would faint because all the blood would rush to my bigger than tag's
member.

you know what would be a good song for b&s to cover? "the emi song
(smile for me)" by alex chilton. it would be perfect.

i went to the list crush page. and i read the list of rejected
suggestions. you know, sometimes i hate this list because of all the
jibberish that gets sent, but when i see that someone voted for northy,
then i forgive everyone for everything.

viva los sinister list!

-brad