Sinister: Advent

Mb00EN at xxx.com Mb00EN at xxx.com
Tue Dec 1 12:35:56 GMT 1998

Good day everyone

I wish i knew how to send bitmap images then i'd be able to do an advent
calander picture aday, but i remain ignorant to the ways of bill gates, sorry.
Someone else smarter than me could do it though, i hope i havent offended
anyone in a South Park PC faux pas.

'A mile on a bus takes a long time'- Never a true word has been spoke, it once
took me two hours to go 12 miles, thats er...10 minutes a mile, and there was
no traffic, just a stupid route, we doubled back on ourselves twice, i hate
buses.

To the heart broken friend, if you listen to belle and sebastian when your
going through such negative emotions (like a break up) then over time the
music will act as a stimuli to those negative emotions, like pavlov's dogs.
Furthermore if belle and sebastian become really famous (who knows!) then this
stimuli could be constantly emitted over the air waves, so be warned everyone.
(There must be a dissertation in that somewhere).

Is the video for dirty dream #2 just for the french?, maybe put in a world cup
theme, from a scottish perspective, but it'd be to short (sorry, could'nt
resist it).
Dont hate me for that.

Thats about it i think, before i go could someone mail me privately about baby
chaos, i'd like to know if there still around, they sound abit like belle and
sebastian dont you think?