Sinister: sack of dick

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Tue Dec 1 14:48:54 GMT 1998

ahh,

I have returned from a glorious weekend in London.  Much drinking and
mischief have resulted in a fair bit sleepy me, but it's worth it, don't
you know.  Hello to all the wonderful people I met and was reunited
with, and special thanks and cuddles to stephen trousers for having me
and miss julia, pam and mike for having me and miss julia, and my mate
gregor who's not on the list, but he fully had me and miss julia.  There
are many tales I have to tell concerning my weekends activity and
naughtiness but the more I think about it, the more I think it would be
better if I never told you a thing.  Ask trousers the scallywag, he's
the new Jeremy Beadle only with bigger hands.  What I will say is thanks
to Brad for the phrase "you sack of dick", which I used a bit to freely
all weekend, I feel.

Now back to business.  Today, my secret ninja prowess has earned me the
nickname 'the cat'.  I move with the shadows silently, watching and
striking oops you didn't even realise I'd got you.

Murdoch And Isobel by Chris Leonard (with help from Edward Lear)

Murdoch and Isobel went to sea
In a beautiful pea green boat,
They took scrapings from honey, and plenty of money,
Wrapped up in a five pound note.
Murdoch looked up to the stars above,
And sang to a small guitar,
'O wovely Bel! O Bel my wove,
What a beautiful Bel you are,
You are,
You are!
What a beautiful Bel you are!'

Bel said to Stu, whilst doing some kung-fu,
'How charmingly sweet you sing!
O let us be married! too long we have tarried:
But what shall we do for a ring?'
They sailed away, for a year and a day,
To the land where the indie kids throb,
And there in a wood a Pastel-man stood
With a ring at the end of his nob,
His nob,
His nob,
With a ring at the end of his nob.

'Dear Swephen, are you willing to sell for one shilling
Your ring?'  Said the Pastel, 'I will.'
So they took it away, and were married next day
By the Reverend Al Green who lives on the hill.
They dined on mince, and slices of quince,
Which they ate with a book and a spoon;
And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand,
They danced by the light of the moon,
The moon,
The moon,
They danced by the light of the moon.

That is all,
   the cat

P.S.  If Julia's parents ever happen upon my posts, I'm just showing
off, I'm not sweary or rude in real life.

PPS.  Hello Struan Murdoch.  I saw you at the concert too, but was a bit
worried you were going to box me.

PPPS.  Did I ever tell you how good V-Twin are?  They truly are a
splendid band, with a wonderful singer whose stage presence is just
great.  No other word for it.  He's terrific.  ok?