Sinister: free xmas lights! And sex talk, of course

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Dec 1 16:53:01 GMT 1998

This is simply Not On.

Can the mystery redhead (I can dream) who voted for me in the list crush
list version 2.0 pleeese vote for me in the list crush list version 2.1 with
added accuracy factor, as my girlfriend can't get to a computer at the
moment and my ego needs a good hard rub.

It's a good list crush list, though. Well persevered, Tall Git, and good
luck in your seductions - a pint's on me if you get a snog off all 10 of
your previous crushes...and glad to see that the luscious Lesley Jo is up
there in the top ten, having lit up our lives in a blaze of exploding
hormones over the last few weeks. I'm shocked and appalled that Lady
Penelope isn't being lauded ad cielum, too (which reminds me - slapped
wrists for all of you who didn't attend Lady P's soiree of sensual
debauchery on Sunday night - we listened to naughty bootlegs and Serge
Gainsbourg and *everything*), so head along to
http://listcrush.future.easyspace.com/ Anyone who sees me going on about
such thinks as a pathetic and insulting attempt at getting my insecurities
nurtured would be entirely right, but don't let it stop you from finding me
adorably vulnerable, yet with a sultry, devil-may-care attitude and a cute
behind.

Is "The Gate" really as bad as everyone says? I know we had this kind of
discussion about Rollercoaster ride and Chickfactor before
Towellingbathrobes came out, and, erm, we were proved right. Not that it
really matters, I suppose, when Slow Graffiti and Modern Rock Song are so
superlative, though the rumours I hear about a Sister ray-esque version of
the latter being on the new EP are puzzling, to say the least...

Why has the deliciously-monikered Aranzazu changed her name? It's just not
as dreamy any more...Ta to Stasia for the E.E. Cummings (I've been wanting
to capitalise the lazy bastard for ages) poem - a fine choice. But who's
next? Bet she gives it to her list crush...:)

I've just been sent some fabbo Xmas lights for my computer screen (i.e. a
computer programme, not things with broken bulbs that never work and get all
tangled up), so if anyone can handle a 400Kb email and wants them to
brighten up their day, email me and I'll send you the application! Which
reminds me - I forgot to open door one of my advent calendar this morning -
so I can do it when I get home! Yay! I also bought my third Xmas present
today, so I'm feeling ever so smug...