Sinister: Re Tigermilk

Steve Iguana stuart at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 1 19:25:01 GMT 1998

I went to a Record fair at Wembly over the weekend where I had a search for
Tigermilk, but the place was too big, packed with people and I soon got
bored of wading through so many records.

However I did come across a stall selling various rarities which had a CD
version of Tigermilk with bonus tracks recorded for the BBC Radcliffe
Sessions.

The man said the CD was a "sort" of official version released by the band,
but I'm fairly sure its a pirate copy.  The man also told me that the
original version of the Album was worth £400.

The bonus tracks were:
Dog on wheels, The state I am in, I could be dreaming, Just a modern Rock
song, seeing other people, Judy & the dream of Horses and Like Dylan in the
movies.
But it says the sessions were from July & December 96, which seems to
conflict with the FAQ?

And yes I did buy it even though I think its a pirate copy.  And yes I feel
guilty. And I promise to buy the real version if they release it.

Regards