Sinister: List-erine Kisses

JonnyKat at xxx.com JonnyKat at xxx.com
Tue Dec 1 19:25:12 GMT 1998

Hello my sweet baboons,

Imagine my surprise when I signed on this morning to discover that I was in
first place on the list crush page with eight votes.  Now imagine my confusion
to realize that even as I write this, it just went up to nine.  What kind of
crazy script is this?  Has someone started a secret letter-writing campaign to
vote me into this dubious position, only to create a puppet regime?  Where
were you all the last time?  Should I join the sex list?  Oh, it's all so
embarrassing.   : )

On to more interesting matters:
I was at my friends house this weekend (Marc and Ian, they are identical
twins) in my wonderous neighborhood of Brooklyn.  They aren't on this list,
since they don't even own a computer.  So, I got to chatting with a stranger
there from London, a lovely fellow named Will, and he said, "Are you Jonny Kat
from the Sinister list?" and I replied suspiciously, "That depends on what you
mean by Sinister List."  Anyway, we went on to become very friendly (no, not
like THAT) and I just want to thank Honey (and all of you popkidz) for
creating such a magical universe here.  It's better than time travel, really.
And it's almost as good as Twizzlers: The World's Most Perfect Food.

Stevie Trousers announced:
"TOMORROW: I BLOW THE LID ON THE SHADOWY CARTEL WHO RUN POP"

Is it getting warm in here?  I have to go now.

Kiss on the lips,
Jonny