Sinister: January Select magazine

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Tue Dec 1 20:47:05 GMT 1998

Sinisteroids

Nice advert, Jeepster, right at the back kids in case you want to look at
it in a shop. Jovial inclusion of Tigermilk too. A precursor to something?
Who can say, or dare to dream.

But in the mag: reviews of the new EP and the Acid House album, the
reviewer highlights 'Slow Graffiti' in the film soundtrack as being "top of
the tree" and "superb by their own recent standards". Quite correct. As
listeners will know, at exactly 2 minutes into the song it reaches perfection.

They like the EP too. You can read about it for yourselves, but they do
say that 'The Gate' is "an Isobel Campbell song that doesn't quite match
her 'Is it Wicked Not To care'".. they're right, I'm sorry to say I don't
like The Gate at all. Although you can sing 'Golden Green' by the Wonder
Stuff to the chorus though. Sort of.

Cheerio
JJ
xx