Sinister: Vote for me, you know you want to...

skg21 at xxx.uk skg21 at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 1 21:42:43 GMT 1998

Well the list crush site seems to be running along smoothly enough. But be
warned, if I have any evidence of people cheating by voting for themselves
lots of times they'll be removed from the available list of people to vote
for. Then again, I might just delete everyone who's ahead of me (which was,
erm, everyone last time I looked :-( ).

I thought I should share with you; the student hostel I'm living in at the
moment now has a musical Christmas tree at the entrance. It plays lots of
Christmas songs over and over again in the style of one of those crap
musical greetings cards. And the lights flash in time with the music as
well. How tacky is that? And how irritating is it going to get by the end
of next week?

Got to rush off, but before I go can I just say that 'Fucks in teh Snow' is
the best mishearing yet - has that bit of the Sinister site been updated
yet?

Big Stu