Sinister: post #2, Beautiful Everything

matthew_kelly_at_hscb-b7 at xxx.edu matthew_kelly_at_hscb-b7 at xxx.edu
Tue Dec 1 22:48:16 GMT 1998

ok I'm kind of nervous that someone is going to yell at me or send hired goons
to my door for this message.  Good luck in tryin' to find where I live.  That's
right you're not so tough when your big brother's not got your back.  Ignore
that I don't know what it means.  Anyway the real reason I wrote is to try and
sell my car.  I've got this great car and oh no wait that's not the reason.
What I really want to know is what happened to Beautiful Everything at the
treehouse place.  I'll apologize now if this has already been discussed and if
this is common knowledge and if I have a big eye booger and if I woke up your
elderly aunt who goes to bed at 9:30 ( I think you know whose aunt I'm talking
about).  So if anyone out there knows where I can listen to this wonderful song
now that it's no longer at the treehouse theatre or any information about the
song for that matter let me know.

Exactly,
Matt