Sinister: ur happee cuz ur cosy

Dom 95djb2 at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 1 22:54:22 GMT 1998

Hey sinisterines!
Is it too early to be festive? I've got this great little program that
puts Xmas lights along the top of your desktop, don't know where it is on
the web but if anyone wants it email me and I'll send it you.

I thought I'd venture a post seeing as it's quietened down a bit of late,
and Reverb Boy's post seems to have struck some chords (ho ho) with
people, so I'll join in:

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, annastasia saffrone wrote:

> just wanted to say that sex in the snow does sound really fabulous
> or maybe while floating...

Anyone read Douglas Copeland's 'Girlfriend in a Coma'? It begins with sex
in the snow:
'As if time was soon to end, what little time remained must be squandered
quickly, savoring the delicate, fluttering pulses of cool, dry cherry
blossoms passing back and forth between our bodies'...very twee.
Can't comment on the rest of the book, I only read the naughty bits ;)

Reverb Boy wrote:
> That's meant to be a compliment, sorry if it came out in a
> nasty way and I could just delete it but if this were a conversation
> that would be impossible and I feel these e-mail things should be as
> personal as possible.

I agree, if I type something wrong I normally leave it in, we're all friends
here so I feel like I could leave anything in - besides, it might be
Freudian and a little smut's always a good thing, n'est-ce pas?

Talking of smut, it's just occurred to me that while the list crush script
web-thing is very impressive, it's even more demoralising for us
no-votees, as not only do I not have any votes but I'm not even on the
page! Someone pout my name in, please...I'm sure you can get out of voting
for me but still leave my name on there...maybe :)
(accidentally typed 'pout' instead of 'put', but I like it so it's
staying there)

Fluffy: can't possibly talk about Newcastle here, even the list's not
smutty enough...maybe that dodgy sexlist is the place for it :-o

Thanks to Rob for the Field Mice CD, anyone else love "Coach station
reunion"? Seems to some up my life lately.

Ok that's more than enough wittering on
Dom