Sinister: List-erine Kisses

Emanuel Brown e.brown at xxx.com
Wed Dec 2 01:36:52 GMT 1998

Hey Susan,

Clinton Hill, eh? Cool. I'm in Park Slope. I've been in contact with two other Brooklyn Sinisterines, JonnyKat & Vito, both of whom live in Williamsburgh. I suggested the Last Exit on Atlantic Avenue between Clinton & Henry Streets only because its a great bar/lounge and would be perfect for a meet-up. Lots of couches, comfy chairs, nice folks, etc. But your place sounds nice too. What I proposed to the other guys is that we post something to the list about a meet-up and see how many people we can get. Just a thought. It'll be a bit weird anyhow. I don't know about you but I've never actually met anyone in person from an internet chat-list-thingy.
Well, whatever.

Let's keep in touch as the boys are all fired up to meet soon.

As ever,
emanuel

Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com