Sinister: late for a very important date

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed Dec 2 05:18:37 GMT 1998

hi kids

regarding c.s. lewis, the only thing i read by his was called "until we
have faces".  it was rather an odd choice, based on what my mom had in her
bookcase.  anyway, it's a retelling of the story of cupid and psyche,
creating a family for psyche to flesh her out and attempt to make her
human.  it's more about the older sibling of psyche than anything else, but
anyway, i'd recommend it.

i'm really busy lately, doing homework type stuff.  yup, tis the season for
finals.  though really i don't have many exams, mostly it's projects.  for
my final film project, i'm making a film of dirty dream #2.  i dunno how
it's going to turn out though.  hopefully good, as it will be my final
class grade.  and i like those to be good.  cause, um, i find it's best to
do well in classes.  tomorrow morning i have my acting class. for the
record, i'm not an actress.  those who see me act would agree.  argh.

ok, enough existential angst.  or, well, i guess that was more like final
exam angst.  whatever.  i simply cannot be entertaining during final exams.
unless anyone wants to laugh over the disorganized state of my life.  in
which case feel free.  oh, have we got any sinisterines from russia yet?
there's really no excuse not to as i've seen a video on alternative nation.
granted, it was on at 3am, but still.  it could happen.

anyway, back to the things i should be doing.  you kids must stop
distracting me.  lots of kisses.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu