Sinister: Six to turn it back

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Wed Dec 2 07:27:00 GMT 1998

 Kimberly Forrette wrote:
>there's another cool series called "the dark is rising", by susan
>cooper.  it's about this kid who goes to wales on vacation and
>discovers this whole welsh legend about a golden harp and....well
>you'll just have to read it yourself.

Yes. Also, this is rather good. What was the first one? "Over Sea,
Under Stone" was it? I can't remember. I've got all of them in paperback,
excellent 'childrens' books ie they're still great now I'm a bigger child than
I was before. My favourites were the one where it was Christmas, and
also the last one, I'm afraid I can't remember any titles apart from
"Green Witch" and it wasn't that one, that was the 3rd one.

What interesting literary tastes we all had when we were smaller!

JJ
xx