Sinister: MESSING UP RELATIONSHIPS IS SOMETHING IM GOOD AT.

Jarkko Fr�ntil� frantila at xxx.com
Wed Dec 2 11:20:33 GMT 1998

Ok, last week my good friend Aino was at my place. She broke up with her
boyfriend three weeks ago, and after that she had been to a coffee with
him twice, and both times had ended up in a huge argument.

Ok, fair enough, but the thing she said to me was hilarious:
"I always wondered how you can fuck up all your relationships by acting
up like a complete asshole. Now I did it myself, and I noticed it's
quite easy."

Oh thanks Aino. It's nice to hear I'm good at something.

And all of you who can get your hands on "Helsingin Sanomat", Finlands
biggest newspaper, buy it on 15th of January. There's a five page-
report on single people in that one, and I'm one of the six people
interviewed for that. I see this reporter once a week 'till the end of
the year, and then she writes about my thoughts and happenings during
those weeks.

Nice, about 3 million people can now read about my past relationships
and the facts how I completely screw them up and how I try to wipe those
clouds of mine off the sky and get some sunshine into my life. But hey,
"any publicity etc". Sniff.

@--->--- Love, Jarkko Fräntilä.