Sinister: It's another true sory

Paul Field paul.field at xxx.com
Wed Dec 2 11:27:02 GMT 1998

Hello & goodbye.

This will be my final post to all you lovelies, he said amongst sighs of
relief. I will no longer have email after Friday and will have to
unsubscribe (bu sending a message to majordomo at majordomo.net!). As I'm losing
email, I've just sent a message to a few people - the first line being
'This is no declaration I just thought I'd let you know goodbye'. I offered
d free pint of beer to the first one to reply with the song and artist I'd
quoted from (this compy does not apply to you lot). I felt my money was
safe as none of them have anything even remotely decent in their music
tastes. I've only had one guess so far - was it something by the Sex
Pistols? And you don't know this person - it was a serious attempt! Well,
it made me laugh anyway.

Tata for good
Paul.