Sinister: you cut me deep

brad parachute at xxx.net
Wed Dec 2 12:08:04 GMT 1998

mickmcmick wrote:
> Also, this post was written under the influence of the Jasmine Minks,
> I hope that doesn't bother Brad too much.

not at all, my two-name-challenged friend. actually the only song i've
ever heard by them is "cut me deep" and its pretty darn good. i was just
"having a go" at duke.

so the other night i was watching the tube and i felt a mosquito land on
my ear, or so i thought. so i reached up to swat it, and oh my lord! my
ears were ablaze. anyway, the fire quickly spread and burned off my
beautiful 'fro, and all the cool things i keep in it like tito jackson.
well, i don't keep tito jackson in my 'fro, hey, wait a minute, i think
i'm thinking of that fro'd guy on the harlem globetrotters cartoon who
would pull a chair out of his head. or maybe i've got the whole fucking
thing confused with captain caveman. anyway, the point is, stop talking
about me, tag. if you ain't got nothing nice to say, then don't say
nothing. did i tell you i was intimate with your mother?

so, as you all know, i'm a 411 operator. well, tonight some guy called
me up and i said "what listing?" and the guy's drunk and he asks me for
twenty bucks. i said "excuse me" and he said "hey, operator, i know this
a strange request, but can i have twenty bucks?"

i told him to wait there by the pay phone and i would press this button
and it would shoot him twenty dollars in quarters out. and he said
"thanks, you don't know how much this means"

stupid fucker. i wonder how long he waited.

so deep,
brad