Sinister: Aaaslaaan

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 2 12:59:07 GMT 1998

The spookiest thing for me about The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe
is when they emerge from the wardrobe after lord knows how long in
Narnia, where they've grown up and got married - and when they
come out they're children again. I just felt really sorry for them
all.
I seem to send far more e-mails when I've got a lab report to write
than any other time. Oh, I'm such a fool.
I nearly got drunk last night. Well, I guess I shouldn't have been
sitting inside that teapot! HA HA HA! Hmmm.....
If I just sit here for a bit longer, maybe my lab report will be
done by the time I get back by the lab report genie. I hope
so.
La di da di da ...

Bye

Roobin Stoot